Avoid penalties for underpayment


Check the total taxes you’ve already paid in for 2013 through withholding and/or quarterly estimated payments. If you’ve underpaid, consider adjusting your withholding for the final months of 2013 or increasing your remaining quarterly estimate. If you employ household workers, be sure your calculations include the payroll taxes you’ll owe for them.

Call Now Button